Thursday, November 15, 2012

My dear black Converse...





Today I realised I was a freak! Yes I know, very odd!!! My crime: I keep things for a very very very long time. I got my first (and only) pair of Converse when I was 15 for my birthday and I have kept them until today. They are a bit grunge looking but I love them. They have traveled the world with me (including hiking on a mountain in Colorado, USA) and have supported me for so many years that I could not bear to part. I've been meaning to buy a new pair but every time I enter a shop to get a new shiny pair, I tell myself, why waste €40 when my old comfy pair is at home waiting for the next adventure in my wardrobe. So basically, I am  a keeper...which seems at odd with our fast fashion generation! 
When does old becomes vintage?

No comments:

Post a Comment