Sunday, November 11, 2012

Irish Designer: Chupi.

Chupi is a young Irish designer that I love! I met her at a fair once and that's where it all started! She told me about this fashion course that she had done and that's what got me started in the fashion industry. She started designing dresses for Topshop Ireland and now she designs jewellery. I absolutely adore her jewellery collection. I love that her jewellery is real, first of all (it is 14k or 18k gold with semi-precious gemstones) and also that all her pieces have evocative names like Oh What a Charmer for her charm bracelet collection or Encircle Me bracelet and Apple of My Eye for her earrings. You can buy her jewellery online (at a very reasonable price) at www.chupi.ie or in the Loft Market in Powerscourt, Dublin.

Oh What a Charmer bracelet € 49.

Oh What a Charmer bracelet €49.

Oh What a Charmer bracelet €49

Oh What a Charmer bracelet €49

Encircle Me bracelet €44

Encircle Me bracelet €47

Just One Drop €39

Just One Drop €39

Cupid's Arrow ring €57

Say My Name necklace €39

No comments:

Post a Comment