Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I don't know how WE ALL do it!

Me and my friend Cathy went to see I don't know how she does it and gosh I don't know either! I have to admit that I've always had a thing for Sarah Jessica Parker because she just looks so "effortless" as Cathy would say but the movie is just GREAT, inspiring and funny. It is on point and I think we can all relate to it from THE list to the fear of saying no at work to the DOA (Designated Office Asshole) which I have used already by the way.
Let's not even talk about the clothes...soooooo chic. I would work at an fund investment firm any day if I could wear these clothes and well capable!
I loved the long camel coat, the little black fluid dress with the tiny red belt and the casual clothes with a cashmere jacket that looks like it's from Chanel.
Obviously we do not get to look like SJP after work, kids, cooking and cleaning but hey we can still dream right?!









No comments:

Post a Comment